1. Will my after-school activity still be continued?
All after-school activities started in the week of 28 September will proceed. This also applies to the activities in the sports halls, gym’s and playgrounds.
2. My child has persistent cold symptoms / hay fever. Should he or she stay at home?
If your child has hay fever or a chronic cold every year, you will recognise the symptoms. In that case, the child may go to school as usual. If you are uncertain whether the symptoms are different than usual, keep your child at home until the (new) symptoms go away.
3. Will the playgrounds at the Skatepark Olympiaplein, Speeltuin Olympia (Donarstraat 2) and Henrick de Keyserplein remain open?
Yes, they remain open.
4. What can I do to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus?
- Stay home as much as possible. Leave the house only to go to work if you cannot work at home, to buy groceries or to take care of others.
- You can go out to get some fresh air, but do not do so in groups. Always keep a good distance from other people (at least 1.5 metres) and avoid all social activities and groups of people. At home: limit the number of visitors to 3 and keep sufficient distance (1.5m) from each other.
- Stay at home with symptoms such as a runny nose, cough, sore throat or a fever. Avoid social contacts.
- If you do not have any symptoms, work from home as much as possible or try to spread your working hours.
- Make sure you follow up basic hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands with soap regularly
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow
- Use paper handkerchief
- Do not shake hands
5. I have a question regarding the corona virus. Who can I contact?
For more information about the corona virus please go to website of the RIVM:
6. I have a question for Combiwel. Who can I contact?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020-4701460
For questions with regards to after school activities:
Robin Muller van Moppes
For questions with regards to Topscore:
For questions with regards to adult sports: