1. Will my after-school activity still be continued?
All after-school activities from March 16 to June 1 2020 are canceled. This also applies to the activities in the various neighborhood centers, sports halls, gym’s and playgrounds.
2. Do I get a refund for the lessons that have been canceled?
No, due to the nature of the cancellation, we can not start a refund. However, we will look at the options for a discount on the next scheduled activities, in case we are not able to make up for the missed lessons. We trust on your understanding in this situation
3. Will the canceled lessons be made up at another time?
Together with the schools and the teachers, we look at whether we are able to make up for the missed lessons. However, we can not yet provide a definite answer on this. We will inform you as soon as we can in this matter
4. Will the Urban Sports sessions still be organized at BS Bockesprong, Tabithaplein, or Henrick de Keijserplein?
No, unfortunately we have to postpone the sessions until further notice.
5. Will sports festivals or events still be organized during April and May?
No, all the sports festivals and events are cancelled.
6. Will my children still be able to play outside with others?
From the data that is now known, children seem to be contributing little to the spread of the coronavirus .They can, therefore, play with others if they do not have any symptoms that are consistent with the coronaviru , such as fever, a cold or a cough. It should not be underestimated that children can transmit the virus to the elderly. Therefore it is wise that an adult supervises the children while playing and try to make sure they not gather too much together, (Source: RIVM)
7. Will the playgrounds at the Skatepark Olympiaplein, Speeltuin Olympia (Donarstraat 2) and Henrick de Keyserplein remain open?
At the moment, a decision is being made by the city of Amsterdam to close the playgrounds. If so, fences will be closed and signs will be placed. Playground management and lending is closed for the period until June 1, 2020
8. Can I still visit someone?
A cup of coffee with your friend? That is still possible. However, visit the elderly and people with reduced immune system as little as possible. They are a risk group. Instead, seek contact in other ways, such as by phone, video calling or write a letter.
9. What can I do to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus?
- Stay home as much as possible. Leave the house only to go to work if you cannot work at home, to buy groceries or to take care of others.
- You can go out to get some fresh air, but do not do so in groups. Always keep a good distance from other people (at least 1.5 metres) and avoid all social activities and groups of people. At home: limit the number of visitors to 3 and keep sufficient distance (1.5m) from each other.
- Stay at home with symptoms such as a runny nose, cough, sore throat or a fever. Avoid social contacts.
- If you do not have any symptoms, work from home as much as possible or try to spread your working hours.
- Make sure you follow up basic hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands with soap regularly
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow
- Use paper handkerchief
- Do not shake hands
10. I have a question regarding the corona virus. Who can I contact?
For more information about the corona virus please go to website of the RIVM:
11. I have a question for Combiwel. Who can I contact?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com For questions with regards to after school activities:
Tel/ Whatsapp: +31 6 12622106
Robin Muller van Moppes
Tel/ Whatsapp: +31 6 16820372
For questions with regards to Topscore:
Tel/ Whatsapp +31 6 24936225
For questions with regards to adult sports:
Tel/ Whatsapp +31 6 24241627